Join Us Inside the Maravia Warehouse in Garden City on August 25, 2021
It’s time to gear up for another great year of whitewater! This is the biggest sale of its kind in the world! (As far as I know). The original whitewater gear sale started by kayaking legend Rob Lesser years ago. Over a thousand of your boating friends come to this sale each year, so the location is easy to find. Cascade River Gear is located off of Chinden Blvd., and 45th St. (down by the river).
Check-in starts on Friday night, from 3 pm-9 pm, so get your stuff checked in early to avoid the following morning rush.
This sale is run by Idaho Whitewater Association membership and board member volunteers. A percentage of each sale will support the river safety, river access, and legal representation to support Idaho rivers.
Vendor list coming soon! If you are a vendor and would like to host a booth or donate SWAG email us today at firstname.lastname@example.org
Schedule of events
This event may change due to CDC restrictions. Please stay tuned to our website.
Friday, September 24, 2021
On-Site Registration and Check-in from 3 pm to 9 pm.
Online Registration ends at midnight
Saturday, September 25, 2021
Check-in (Online Pre-Registered items only) from 7 am to 8 am
The sale starts from 9 am to 3 pm
Unsold items must be picked up by 4 pm
Any unclaimed items become the property of IWA
Checks for sold items will be sent out in two weeks
Sellers Instructions and Helpful Information.
To make it easy for you to buy and sell at the sale, and make it easy on the volunteers working hard to make this sale possible, please observe the following.
- Register your selling items online ahead of time by clicking the link above. The link will be added to this page in mid-August.
- After Registering and listing your items, print your tags.
- Attach tags securely to your items. Do not staple or place tape over the barcode.
- If you cannot securely attach your tags, please bring your PDF Printout of your tickets to the check-in and IWA will assist you.
- Print 2 copies of your “Inventory Report” and bring one with you to the check-in.
- No item will be allowed to leave the sale area without a receipt.
- If your item did not sell bring it to the sales table with the copy of your seller’s report, and you will be escorted out with your item.
- If your item did sell, you will receive a check from us within 2 weeks.
- You are responsible for checking to see if your items have sold. All unsold items must be picked up by 4 PM or they will become the property of IWA.